2017 Winter HOST Registration is NOW HERE!!
Winter HOST REGISTRATION begins on Friday, January 13th at 6:30pm
**Online 2017 Winter HOST Registration Steps**
Once registration is underway you will follow LINK to YMCA Home Page
- Once at the YMCA Home Page sign in, or create an account. If
you currently have a membership with the YMCA you should use your
current membership. Please make sure that you ADD your child to your
membership account, if they are not already on your membership account.
- Once at the YMCA Home Page sign in, or create an account. If you currently have a membership with the YMCA you should use your current membership. Please make sure that you ADD your child to your membership account, if they are not already on your membership account.
- Once you have signed in and/or registered and signed in, you will need to make sure that you are on the YMCA HOME page by clicking HOME in the top left hand corner.
- On the YMCA Home Page you will click on Register for Activities on the left lower side of the page.
- Once you are on the Activity Search page you can type “Hamilton” into the search bar. You can also go over and down to Filter Search (find on left side of the page) and under location choose "Hamilton"
- Once you have found Hamilton HOST classes you can add to your Cart.
- When searching for classes you are able to SORT (find at right top of page) by date, location, time, etc…
- Select participant (please make sure that your child’s name appears as class participant).
- Add any additional information.
- Proceed to shopping cart and verify your class selection.
If you are having difficulty registering please contact Hamilton’s home base branch:
Meredith Matthews YMCA
In Person (Hard Copy) Registration & Financial Aid Forms -
In Person (Hard Copy) Registration forms are available for those who do not want to register
online AND for this who require financial aid.
Note: The In Person (Hard Copy) form includes financial aid information.
Click Link for Hard Copy and Financial Aid Form
**THE YMCA DOES NOT GIVE REFUNDS**
HOST Program Details
Dates and Times for Winter 2017 -
Time: HOST runs Monday-Thursday, from 3:30pm - 5:00pm
Dates: Monday, January 23rd - Thursday, March 30th, 2017
**No HOST on Early Release Days - 3/22/17**
HOST Transportation Details:
ASA (After School Activity) buses are scheduled to begin on Monday, October 3rd, 2016. Activity buses run Monday through Thursday during HOST programming.
· HOST Fall Activity Buses will run October 3rd, 2016 - December 8th, 2016
· HOST Winter/Spring Activity Buses will run January 23rd, 2017 - June 8th, 2017
Activity buses will not run EARLY DISMISSAL days & are subject to
cancellation during inclement weather.
Signing Up For Transportation During Online Registration
You will be asked if your student needs a Metro bus token or an ASA Bus. Please be sure to input “yes” if your student will require one of these methods of transportation. HOST will have two ASA buses this year that serve areas north and west of HIMS. Only families that mark “yes” to activity bus will have their student’s name sent to be assigned to an activity bus route. ASA buses are scheduled to depart HIMS at 5:15 pm.
Students participating in school authorized programs are welcome to ride an ASA bus with parent/guardian permission. Buses depart from HIMS at 5:15pm. There will be two buses that serve areas north, west, and south west. There are NO buses that serve students who live east of HIMS. If your neighborhood does not fall into tour service area, your student can receive a Metro bus token. Students who live within 1.5 miles of Hamilton ARE NOT eligible for the ASA bus. A students "regular" bus stop IS NOT always the same for the ASA bus.
NOTE: Transportation needs 7-10 working days to assign an after-school bus route. You student's regular school bus IS NOT the same bus during after-school activities.
Hamilton YMCA HOST Contact Information
Liz Abbott (Chase)
Senior Director of Ed. and Leadership
Room 104 (across from the main office)
Hawks Out of School Time (HOST) program is part of the YMCA Community Learning Center, which is funded in part by the 20013 Families and Education Levy & YMCA Partners with Youth Campaign.