Last Chance to Order a Yearbook – Sales Open until December 16 at 4 pm
Please note that this will be the last period in which families can order a yearbook and be guaranteed to receive one – we have to submit our print order to the publisher on Friday, December 16. We generally order a few extra which we will sell in June at $35/book, but these are very limited quantities and your student may find that we are sold out if you wait to purchase one until June.
If you would like to request a scholarship book for your student, please contact either your student’s counselor or Fiscal Specialist Lisa Melenyzer email@example.com, or call the front office at 206-252-5810.
Did I already order a book? Check using your Schoolpay account whether you have already ordered a book. (If multiple adults in your family have Schoolpay accounts, please check all accounts.)
- log in to Schoolpay and click the “History” tab at the top of the menu
- select “Items Purchased” from the History menu
- make sure to adjust the “start date” on the search to 08/01/2022.
- Your yearbook order should show up here, whether you paid with cash, a check, or using your credit card via Schoolpay.
We will also post in the Commons a list of students who have already purchased books, so students can check the list.
How do I order a book NOW?
You can either:
- Send a check for $20 (made out to HIMS ASB) or $20 cash to school in an envelope with your student. Please make sure you indicate your student’s name and “Yearbook” on the envelope. If you would like to receive a receipt, please also include your email address. Your student should bring this envelope to the School Office.
You do need to be logged in to a Schoolpay account that is linked to your student to make this purchase. (No guest purchases.) Directions on how to create a SchoolPay account, if you don’t already have one.
Schoolpay is a convenient way to pay for field trips, class fees, etc, but it’s not necessary to create a Schoolpay account if you would prefer to pay by check or with cash.