ORCA Card info for Summer
Posted: | Updated:
- For Students who need a Replacement card (either damaged or lost), please email your request to: TransORCA@seattleschools.org.
Your requested replacement card will be mailed to your home.
- ORCA cards ordered, but not picked up by Students before last day of school, will be returned to the District Office.
See #1 above to request your Orca Card again.
- For Students who chose to not pick up an ORCA card during this school year, please pick up an Orca Card in September, when the new school year begins.
You will not be able to order an Orca card over the summer. Only replacement requests will be considered.
GOOD NEWS! STUDENTS, please keep YOUR current ORCA card!
- Your current ORCA card will become your NEW Free Youth Transit Pass in September!
- Students, use your Orca card throughout the summer and use it next Fall for the 2022-23 school year!
- Your ORCA card will continue working through 2022-23.
- Ignore the expiration date of 8/31/2022 printed on the back.
- Do not throw away your Orca Card.
- If you lose your card, or it gets damaged, wet, or bent, refer to #1 above to request a replacement Orca Card.
See you in September! – Office staff will help you with Orca card questions then. Have a great and safe summer.