What's Happening at Hamilton
Hamilton, along with other middle schools and K-8 schools in the NW region, is sponsoring a High School and Beyond night at Whitman Middle School Thursday, April 9, from 7–9:45 p.m. The Program starts at 7 pm.
From 6:30 – 7 p.m., there will high school activity clubs presenting in the cafeteria and a pizza dinner will be available for purchase.
There will be two breakout sessions: One will be with high school counselors, and the other will be with student panels from Ballard, Roosevelt, and Ingraham high schools to answer frequently asked questions about high school.
Where is my Hamilton Weekly News??
If you are one of the many Hamilton families who has not received an emailed edition of the Hamilton Weekly News for some time, we apologize and hope we have found a solution!
This week, we have implemented a possibe fix for this Fusion error, and if it works, EVERYONE SHOULD RECEIVE THIS THURSDAY'S HAMILTON WEEKLY NEWS (going out at 6am, Thursday, March 26). Please be sure to check your Junk/Spam folder too.
However, if you continue to not receive it, please follow these steps to troubleshoot your own Hamilton Weekly News subscription:
1) Log onto your Fusion account at http://hamiltonms.seattleschools.org/
2) In the top left-hand menu, click on "My Account" and select "Personal Settings."
3) On the next screen that appears, click on the "Notifications" tab.
4) From the list that appears, select "Edit Newsletter Subscriptions."
5) Your next screen will be a list of Fusion newsletters which are available to you. Under "Hamilton Weekly News," if you are subscribed to it, you will see in red "You are currently subscribed to this newsletter". If you are not subscribed to it, you will see a button that reads "Subscribe to newsletter topic." Click that button to subscribe.
While you are there, you may wish to activate your subscriptions for other important newsletters as well, such as "Message from the Principal," "Mails from PTSA," "HOST emails," etc.
Thank you for your patience during this time, and if you have further questions or concerns, please email us at HamiltonNews15@gmail.com.
8th graders: Besides Computer Applications, Culinary Arts, Engineering , Maritime Sciences at Ballard HS; Into to Medical Careers at the Lincoln Building; Multimedia Broadcasting at Nathan Hale HS; Computer Applications and Culinary Arts at Roosevelt HS; AIE Digital Cyber Camp at Seattle Center Armory.
The following classes have been added:
· Intro to Automotive Tech added to Ingraham HS
· Intro to Engineering and Intro to Maritime Science dropped from Ballard HS for second session
Credit for Summer Intro Skills Center classes goes towards meeting the Graduation Requirement for Occupational Education.
Successful completion of Introduction Skills Center classes also meet pre-requisites required for several Skills Center school year classes. For example, successful completion of Intro to Culinary Arts will meet pre-requisite for the Skills Center Culinary Arts class. Intro to Medical Careers credit will meet pre-requisite for Skills Center Medical Assisting/Health Sciences and Nursing Assistant/Medical Careers. Summer AIE CyberCamp credit will meet the pre-requisite for the Skills Center Digital Animation & Game Design class.
If you are interested, see Mr. Yeda in the Counseling Office. Classes are filled on a “first come-first served” basis so get you application turned in as soon a possible.
The deadline for applications is 5/29/15.
Get your Hamilton shirts, caps and more at the HIMS Spirit Wear Store!
Be sure to bookmark it and visit throughout the year to find HIMS T-Shirts, Outerwear, Hoodies and more, with delivery straight to your home.
Happy Spirit Shopping!