What's Happening at Hamilton
When expecting snow or inclement weather, Seattle Public Schools will communicate school delays or closures via the following outlets:
• local TV and radio stations
• SPS website - www.seattleschools.org
• automated phone calls
• SPS Twitter Profile - @seapubschools
• Public Schools Emergency Communications System at www.flashalert.net
Delay or closure decisions for the day are usually made by 5:30am, but keeping an eye on the above channels/sites will be your best bet for staying safe this winter.
WHERE: Jane Addams Middle School Library
- Wednesday, December 11 - 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 18 - 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Agenda - (Same agenda both dates)
- Overview of timeline , teacher hiring, and spring processes
- Review of facility work
- Q & A
- Opportunity for parents and community to give first input into the educational design
- School Tour
CONTACT: Paula Mongtomery, JAMS Principal
There seems to be a lot of confusion regarding the Source and SchoolFusion for parents and guardians. We hope the following information will provide clarification.
Yes! Please share the, About the Source website with your families:
Yes! The day after the parent or guardian setups up their Source account password, they may setup their SchoolFusion password:
SchoolFusion is case sensitive, but the Source is not. If a parent can get logged onto the Source, but not SchoolFusion, confirm they have setup their SchoolFusion password as described above, then ask if they have any capital letters in their username and/or password. That could be the problem. Also, please discourage the use of apostrophes ‘ in passwords.