Hamilton Middle School Library
Meet your librarian
Ms. S. Morgan MacDonald, MLIS
Place holds by log in to catalog with your school username and password. Search and open the title you’d like and click Hold.
Library .There are no fines for overdue library items. We only ask that you replace lost/damaged items if you are able. I will send periodic reminder emails of overdue library and resource items.
Other school property. Items belonging to any department or staff member may be returned through me. Ensure the item has the name of the staff member or department to which I should return it.
E-Books, Audiobooks, Graphic Novels, Movies, and Music
See the Seattle Public Library’s partnership with Seattle Public Schools known as Library Link.
Course Schedule: If you have questions about your course schedule, contact our registrar, Elizabeth Pelia email@example.com.
Teen Emotional Support
If you need immediate assistance for mental health support, please contact Teen Link 1-866-TeenLink (833-6546)
Student Laptops and Tech Help
Bring Your Own Device
Personal Laptops and Tablets are allowed for remote learning, but please see our BYOD policy and form to submit.
Laptop Pick-up Exchange, Return, and Mobile Hotspot
If you do not have a reliable personal laptop/tablet you prefer to use, need to exchange/return a school laptop, or pick up a mobile hotpspot (a.k.a. mifi), email me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you are a student needing a reminder of your username or a password reset, please contact your Advisory/Homeroom teacher (see your class schedule in the Source or Schoology) and ask them to use the Password Reset Tool on their desktop.
Learn how students can send email to others with a seattleschools.org email account: Send an Email Quick Reference Document
Student Access to School
- Restart (a.k.a. “reboot”) your device at least once a week and anytime you experience slowness or glitchiness. Here’s how:
- Click StartWindows button in lower left
- Click Power symbol.
- Then select Restart.
- If you still have tech issues, refer to Technology Supports for Families on the school district website.
- If you cannot access the form, email email@example.com.
- If you cannot email, call 206-252-0100.
Parent Access to the Source and Schoology
Most classes use online textbooks or no textbook. Exceptions that I’m aware of, so far:
- Geometry textbook required
- Math 6/7/8 workbooks distributed.
- Algebra textbook is available, but not required, and that the page numbers do not match the electronic version to which students already have access.
- World History and U.S. History textbooks are online, but optional print version is available by request.
- Drama class scripts.
If your teacher needs to distribute a print textbook or other materials, they will let me know.