Don’t forget – you must OPT IN to receive the Hamilton Weekly News emails
and other PTSA communication!
Opt In here: Hamilton Weekly News Signup
(PTSA Membership is not required)
About the Hamilton PTSA
The Hamilton Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) welcomes you to the Hamilton community and we look forward to seeing you at our meetings, events, and volunteer activities.
Along with communicating the legislative and budget priorities of our community to the state PTA and legislators, we also provide financial and volunteer support for the students, parents/guardians, and staff at Hamilton in many ways, including:
- Ice Cream Social for Incoming Families
- After-school Sports Programs, Uniforms, and Equipment
- All-School Family Fun Events
- First Day Coffee for Parents
- Welcome Back to School Adults-only Party
- Grade-level Events
- International Artists-in-Residence Program
- Family Science Night
- Parent Education Events
- High School Information Night
- Hamilton Weekly News
- 8th Grade Promotion Celebration
- Reflections Art Contest
- Professional Development and Curricular Alignment
- Textbooks, Library Books, and Classroom Supplies
- HOST After-school Program
- Teacher and Staff Appreciation Events
- Student Scholarship Fund
- Technology Support
- Teacher Mini Grants
If you’d like to get involved, please see our PTSA Volunteering Page to find out more!
Or better yet, become a PTSA Member! A new sign-up system is coming soon .
The Hamilton PTSA Board
The Hamilton PTSA Board is elected annually by the PTSA membership and is comprised of moms and dads just like you – parents who want to give something back to the school and community that gives so much to their children.
** See Board Bios and Contact Information on our PTSA Board Members page **
- BOARD MEETINGS are held monthly and are open to all in the Hamilton community, although only board members and committee members may actively participate. If you would like to have an issue addressed at a board meeting, we ask that you email us at HamiltonPTSA@live.com to have your item added to our meeting agenda.
- MEMBERSHIP MEETINGS are held four times each year and are open to all in our school community. We hope you’ll come to hear speakers on educational and parenting topics, staff presentations, and school-related discussions. The four Membership Meetings are typically held in October, January, March and May, from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. in the Hamilton Commons or Library. Check the Hamilton Calendar for dates.
From baking brownies at home to working in the school library, volunteering opportunities at Hamilton are abundant and vary from one-time jobs, to on-going commitments. All contributions of time and energy are gratefully received! See our Volunteering page to find out how you can get involved!
Traditionally, we have limited fundraising to our annual Fall Fund Drive so that busy families do not have to juggle box tops, auctions, and move-a-thons.
Contact us at HamiltonPTSA@live.com