Hamilton Hawks Athletics Registration with Final Forms
Hamilton will be using the online registration platform Final Forms, starting the 23-24 school year. Just like previous years, registration for individual sports will open 3-4 weeks prior to tryouts. Paper forms will still be available upon need/request.
Registration for Fall Ultimate Frisbee and Girls Soccer will start on 8/18/23.
If you have not created an account, please follow the instructions below. A parent/guardian must create their FinalForms account first, before the student is able to create their account.
How to Create a FinalForms Account
- Parents/guardians, go to the FinalForms website
- Type your name, date of birth, and email and then click register
- Check your email for a FinalForms email, and click confirm your account in the email text.
- You will receive an email within 2 minutes prompting you to confirm and complete your registration. Remember to check your spam folder. If you still do not see the FinalForms email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create your new FinalForms password and click confirm account.
- Click register student for your first child. Add your student and their email.
If you require any support during the registration process, scroll to the bottom of the FinalForms page and click “Use Support”.
Physical Participation Form
- Physicals are valid for 24 consecutive months
- The History and Evaluation document (pages 1-2) should be completed and remain with your provider
- The Medical Eligibility document (page 3) should be the only item submitted on FinalForms
Student-athletes must have health insurance to play a sport. If not covered by a parent/guardian’s insurance plan, insurance can be purchased through SPS.